E Series Polyolefin Glazing, Mounting & Industrial Tapes
Gaska Tape’s EG Series are high performance closed-cell, cross linked polyolefin foam tapes, coated on both sides with a highly aggressive acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive, that adheres well to a wide variety of surfaces. These products are available with a blue polyolefin film liner or an 84# polycoated two side, brown kraft liner. This product has been tested according to AAMA 800-05, section 1.6, 810.1-05 Expanded Cellular Glazing Tape, Type 1, and exceeds the specification requirements.
Gaska Tape’s EM Series is a lower cost closed-cell, cross linked polyolefin foam tape. They are coated on both sides with a high energy surface adhesive that adheres well to a wide variety of surfaces for light duty mounting.
Gaska Tape’s EI Series is a low cost closed-cell, cross linked polyolefin foam tape, used for general purpose.
- Polyolefin foam tapes provide excellent sealing, durability and are conformable to irregular surfaces.
- Closed cell structure provides sealing, cushioning, thermal insulation, deadens sounds, and eliminates excessive vibration.
- Aggressive adhesive provides excellent initial tack for immediate anchorage to a wide variety of surfaces commonly used in the window assembly industry.
- EG Products perform well over a broad temperature range and are excellent in all type of glazing applications.
- EM Products perform well over a broad temperature range and are excellent in all type of mounting applications.
- EI Products perform well in all type of general purpose applications.
- White or black available.
EG626 .031” (.8mm)
EG426/EM426 .063” – .125” (1.6mm, 3.2mm)
EI210/220 .125” – .500” (3.2mm, 12.7mm)
.250” – 57” (6.4mm – 1448mm)
50’ – 400’ (15M – 122M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES