Eco Seal® Series ESL3000
Eco Seal® Series products are specially formulated closed-cell foam tapes. This series can be considered for more sophisticated medical applications. This heavy density Eco Seal® Series exhibits superior elasticity, conformability and drape properties. It is well suited for direct skin contact medical applications.
Revolutionary in composition, Eco Seal® Series products compete favorably with high end rubbers such as EPDM, Nitrile, SBR Blends, ECH, EPT and (depending upon the application) heavy density urethane.
Gaska Tape’s Eco Seal® Series foams exhibit good conformability with excellent dimensional stability, cushioning properties and vibration dampening qualities.
- With a service temperature variance from -30°F to 250°F, it’s an excellent product for protection of materials over these broad temperature ranges.
- Totally unaffected by harsh chemicals such as gasoline, oil, hydraulic fluid, brake fluid, alcohol, and anti-freeze, as well as sulfuric acid, nitric acid and even hydrochloric acid.
- Does not become brittle or exhibit loss of properties over time and wide temperature ranges.
- UV and Oxidation resistant.
- Plasticizer migration virtually eliminated to eradicate marring, crazing, or cracking problems.
- Maintains physical properties under various sterilization conditions.
- ESL3000 is available on a polyester carrier.
- Tan color is standard.
- Other colors available upon request.
.020 – .125” (0.5mm – 3.2mm)
.375” – 57” (9.5mm – 1448mm)
25’ – 302’ (7.6M – 92M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES