V612-FR consists of a closed-cell Polyvinyl Chloride foam permanently cast on heavy-duty aluminum foil. Vyn-Alum acts as an effective insulator and prevents condensation or moisture build-up on surfaces to which it is applied.
V612-FR is a special formulation that meets Building Materials Specification FHC 25/50 flame and smoke spread index (UL 723 Test Method).
- Formulated from durable Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) for a long service life.
- Seals out air, condensation, light and dust when compressed.
- Flexes to fill in and seal irregular surfaces.
- Reduces vibration and deadens sound in H.V.A.C. applications.
- An excellent thermal barrier to eliminate heat transfer from pipes and ducts.
- Eliminates condensation and moisture build-up on water pipes.
- A standard (G1) emulsion acrylic adhesive is used and suitable for substrates that consist of low temperature applications and oily surfaces.
- Gray color standard for the foam.
.125” – .250” (3.2mm – 6.4mm)
1.00” – 57” (25.4mm – 1448mm)
15’ – 152’ (4.6M – 46.3M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES