By using Gaska Tape’s online services, you consent to the privacy practices described herein.
Gaska Tape Inc. will only collect the information of people who do the following:
• Communicate with us via email
• Submit Inquiry, Sample Request, Quote Request or Order forms
We collect contact information, product interest, product application and other disclosures on the Inquiry, Sample Request, Quote Request and Order forms.
As you navigate through the Site, we may automatically collect information, including usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information
Information submitted on Inquiry, Sample Request, Quote Request and Order forms is used to process and respond to your request. We will provide this information to employees as well any third party Manufacturer’s Rep that service your location. We may also use this information for credit qualification purposes if you place an order.
If you supply us with your postal address you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by providing us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name and postal address are removed from the list.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated or de-identified information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To third party Manufacturer’s Reps who are bound by contractual obligations to (i) keep personal information confidential and (ii) use such personal information only for the purposes for which such information is disclosed to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred, and you agree to and do hereby consent to our assignment or transfer of rights to your personal information.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide personal information.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the personal information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including in response to any governmental or regulatory request.
• To enforce or apply our Standard Terms & Conditions of Sale (gaska.com/terms) and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We will retain any information, personal or otherwise, you submit to us on the Inquiry, Sample Request, Quote Request and Order forms.
Please do not submit information on our forms if you do not want it to be retained or distributed to the employee or third party Manufacturer’s Rep responsible for your location.
When you visit our Site, we collect information about your visit. We collect your IP address, browser type, domain name, where in our Site you visit, and the length of time of your visit. This information is for internal use and helps us better our service by showing our peak usage, busiest times, and server needs.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties. To make such a request, please send an email to (email@example.com).
Children Under the Age of 18
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. We do not collect or maintain personal information from people we actually know are under 18 years old. If we obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 18 years old, we will use our best efforts to remove that person’s user information from our database. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Links to Other Online Services
We will cooperate with law enforcement and judicial authorities, and we may provide personally identifiable information to appropriate government authorities upon receipt of a subpoena or court order, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We will fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies activities that we in good faith believe to be illegal.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.