Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please discontinue use of this website.
- Limitations on Use. The content of this website is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may use this website for your own personal use or your organization’s internal use only. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the website or the content. You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the website architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process to monitor or copy this website or the content without Gaska Tape’s prior written permission. You may not print, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes any portion of the website except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or reexport the website or any portion thereof, the content or any software available on or through the website in violation of the applicable export control laws and regulations. Any unauthorized use of the website or the content is prohibited and can result in enforcement actions and other legal consequences against you.
- Not Professional Advice. The website and its contents do not provide and are not intended to offer you any type of professional advice. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the website or the content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the content, the website, or materials linked from the website is at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property Rights. All content, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, and trademark law, as well as the other state, national and international laws and regulations. Gaska Tape does not grant any express or implied rights to you under any patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret information. Accordingly, any unauthorized use of the website or the content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, or laws relating to privacy and publicity.
By submitting content, ideas or any other type of information to the website, such as in the form of a suggestion or feedback about our site or our products or services, you automatically grant Gaska Tape a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, edit (for length or clarity), translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. Of course, Gaska Tape’s re-use of any content submitted would not include any personal information provided. Gaska Tape reserves the right to remove any content submitted to the website at any time for any reason.
- Errors and Corrections. Gaska Tape takes reasonable measures to monitor and update content on this website, but it does not represent or warrant that the website will at all times be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Gaska Tape also does not warrant or represent that the content and any information available on or through the website will at all times be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Gaska Tape may make changes to the content or the website at any time.
- Availability of Products and Services. This site contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries.
- Third-Party Content. Third-party content may appear on or be accessible from this website. Gaska Tape is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any third-party content. Additionally, this website may provide links or references to other websites not affiliated with Gaska Tape; however, Gaska Tape is not responsible for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from users’ access to such sites. Links to other sites are provided only as a convenience to users of our website.
- This website and the content are provided on an “as-is” basis. Gaska Tape expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Gaska Tape disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or in any way related to: (i) any errors in or omissions from this website and the content, including, but not limited to, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors; (ii) any third-party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this website, including, but not limited to, any errors in or omissions therefrom; (iii) the unavailability of this website or any portion thereof; (iv) your use of this website; or (v) your use of any equipment or software in connection with this website.
- Limitation of Liability. Gaska Tape shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from your use of this website or the content. Gaska Tape shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use or inability to use the website or the content. To the extent the foregoing limitation of liability is prohibited, Gaska Tape’s sole obligation to you for damages shall be limited to $1,000 USD.
- Unlawful Activity. You may not use this website for any unlawful purpose or activity. Gaska Tape reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these terms and conditions and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- Remedies for Violations. Gaska Tape reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, the right to block access from a particular Internet address to Gaska Tape’s websites and features.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These terms and conditions have been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws and requirements of the State of Indiana. Any action to enforce these terms and conditions shall be brought in the appropriate federal or state courts in Indiana.
- Modifications to Terms and Conditions. Gaska Tape reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Updated versions of these terms and conditions will appear on this website and are effective immediately. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Continued use of this website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
The content from this website may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including facsimile transmission, photocopying, recording or use of information storage or retrieval systems, without express written permission from the copyright owner. Requests for permission or further information should be directed to the Webmaster at email@example.com
©Gaska Tape Inc. October 2017. All rights reserved.