C800 Series Cling Foam®
Gaska Tape’s C800 Series line of Cling Foam® offers a choice of materials depending upon the requirements of the application. The C800 Series is low density closed-cell Polyvinyl Chloride foam with the unique ability to bond to non-porous surfaces without an adhesive. It comes on a special “high gloss” paper to protect the cling surface. Cling Foam® leaves no residue when removed.
C810 is the same low density product; coated on the opposite laminating side with a pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Prevents abrasion and movement of separated material.
- C800 can be laminated to VK Series, Polyethylene, or Cork.
- Available for die cutting when laminated.
- Bonds aggressively without adhesive.
- Used extensively for glass separator pads.
- Economical and disposable after use.
- Natural color standard.
- Other colors available upon request.
.250” – 57” (6.4mm – 1448mm)
150’ – 302’ (46M – 92M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES