EP900 Series Earplug
Gaska Tape’s EP900 Series is a medium density closed-cell Polyvinyl Chloride foam. Previous testing of a high quality, die cut part (shaped for use as an ear plug) of .780” thickness and 0.53” diameter resulted in an average NRR rating of 31.3 when measured from 125 to 8000 Hertz (five subjects, average of nine hertz readings [Mean-2 times Standard Deviation]).
Characteristics common to all closed-cell vinyl foam products include the ability to make a long life seal against air, moisture, light and dust penetration. Closed-cell vinyl foam completely seals out air, moisture, light and dust when compressed 30% or more.
- Slow recovery foam.
- Flexes to protect irregular surfaces.
- Available for die cutting when laminated.
- EP900 Series is provided in sheet form.
- Roll form is available in 0.500” thickness and under.
- Adhesives can be applied upon request.
- EP900 is cast on a 7 mil clay coated paper for a smooth surface.
- Can be made in a variety of colors.
- Bi-colors also available.
.079” – .787” (2.0mm – 20mm)
.250” – 56” (6.4mm – 1422mm)
3.5’ (Sheets) – 150’ (1M – 46M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES