Eco Seal® Series products are closed-cell foam tapes specially designed for sophisticated industrial, automotive, medical and construction applications.
ESL1500, medium density foam exhibits greater dimensional stability, cushioning properties and vibration dampening qualities. Test results demonstrate that ESL1500 can be classified to 2C2 (SCE-42) as specified by ASTM D 1056 and SAE J18.
ESL2100, heavy density foam exhibits excellent physical properties, abrasion resistance, as well as vibration reduction. Sound deadening and cushioning characteristics are also enhanced.
ESL2100 competes with heavy density urethane in some applications. Test results demonstrate that ESL2100 can be classified to 2B3 (SCE/SBE-43) as specified by ASTM D 1056 and SAE J18.
Revolutionary in composition, Eco Seal® Series foam products compete favorably with high end rubbers such as EPDM, Nitrile, SBR Blends, ECH, EPT and (depending upon the application) heavy density urethane foam.
Characteristics common to all Gaska Tape flexible closed-cell foam products include the ability to make a long life seal against air, moisture, light and dust penetration. Eco Seal® Series foam completely seals out air, moisture, light and dust when compressed 30% or more.
- With a service temperature from -40°F to 250°F, it’s an excellent product for protection of materials over these broad temperature ranges.
- Totally unaffected by harsh chemicals such as gasoline, oil, hydraulic fluid, brake fluid, alcohol, and anti-freeze, as well as sulfuric acid, nitric acid and even hydrochloric acid.
- Does not become brittle or exhibit loss of properties over time and wide temperature ranges.
- UV and Oxidation resistant.
- Plasticizer migration virtually eliminated to eradicate marring, crazing, or cracking problems.
- Maintains physical properties under various sterilization conditions.
- Black color standard.
- Other colors available upon request.
ESL1500 .063” – .500” (1.6mm – 12.7mm)
ESL2100 .031” – .250” (0.8mm – 6.4mm)
.250” – 57” (6.4mm – 1448mm)
25’ – 302’ (7.6M – 92M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES