Gaska Hi Bond Series GHB4526BK
Gaska Hi Bond Adhesive System (GHB®) consists of a foamed acrylic core that is coated on both sides with high performance acrylic adhesives. This adhesive system provides excellent long term holding power. The tape incorporates a strong closed-cell foamed core that conforms to a wide variety of substrates providing a superior bond.
GHB® tapes are well suited for interior and exterior applications and in many instances can replace rivets, screws, welds and liquid adhesives. GHB® tapes will bond to most dry, clean, oil free surfaces and provide bond strengths along with dynamic shear that is significantly higher than typical pressure sensitive tapes.
- Designed specifically to bond to high energy surfaces, but will work with low energy surfaces.
- High tensile, shear and peel adhesion.
- Moisture/solvent resistant with excellent weathering properties.
- Shock, vibration and noise dampening.
- Ease of application reduces production time and cost.
- Creates permanent dust, light, air and moisture seal.
- Exceptional dynamic shear properties at cold and hot temperatures.
- Soft black foam provided on red polyethylene liner.
.025”, .045”, .063” (.635mm – 1.6mm)
.025” Thickness: .250” – 17” (6.4mm – 431.80mm)
.045” Thickness: .250” – 36” (6.4mm – 914.40mm)
.063” Thickness: .250” – 17” (6.4mm – 431.80mm)
.025” Thickness: 216’ (66M)
.045” Thickness: 108’ (33M)
.063” Thickness: 108’ (33M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
HOW TO MAKE HI BOND WORK