LC Series products are excellent alternatives to low permeability urethane where long product life is critical. This foam is excellent for use in applications requiring a low force to compress.
Gaska Tape’s LC700 Series is specially formulated, soft, closed-cell Polyvinyl Chloride foam that can be produced with or without adhesive on one side as well as a permanent cast on polyester film to the opposite side.
- Conforms to irregular surfaces and curves.
- Alternative to low perm urethane where longer product life is necessary.
- High-tack (A3) adhesive has a wide service temperature range.
- LC710 is cast on a 7 mil clay coated paper.
- LC715 is cast on a 2 mil polyester film to provide dimensional stability, and is a self-wound product.
- Used in conjunction with thin gauge plastics and sheet metal to prevent over-bowing or over-flexing.
- Black color standard.
- Other colors available upon request.
LC710 .079” – .787” (2.0mm – 20mm)
LC715 .125” – .500” (3.2mm – 12.7mm)
.250” – 57” (6.4mm – 1448mm)
25’ – 30’ (7.6M – 9.1M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES