Gaska Tape’s LD Series is a soft, low density, closed-cell PVC foam for general industrial applications. The LD Series is ideal where cost is a critical factor. Designed to solve your application problems, the LD Series will conform to irregular surfaces and curves.
This material is generally used to seal, cushion, insulate and dampen vibration in a variety of industrial applications.
- A good choice for light duty cushioning or vibration dampening applications.
- Compresses easily with good recovery properties.
- Offers sound attenuation reducing sound levels.
- Seals out air, condensation, light and dust when compressed.
- Highly flexible.
- Available in black and gray.
.125” – .500” (3.2mm – 12.7mm)
.250” – 57” (6.4mm – 1448mm)
25’ – 100’ (7.6M – 31M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES