SO500 Series Low Density
Gaska Tape’s SO500 Series is a specifically formulated, super soft, semi open cell Polyvinyl Chloride foam that can be produced with or without adhesive on one side.
SO500 is formulated and manufactured for applications that require a very soft product with a very low force to compress.
This product has been specifically formulated to meet or exceed the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 302A.
- Seals out air, condensation, light and dust when compressed.
- Provides cushioning, vibration dampening, and sound deadening.
- Conforms to irregular surfaces and curves and can be used as a stuffer.
- Alternative to low perm urethane and mechanically crushed rubber foams where longer product life is necessary.
- High-tack acrylic adhesive has a wide temperature service range.
- Used in conjunction with thin gauge plastics and sheet metal to prevent over-bowing or over-flexing.
- Die or kiss cutting SO500 Series is available on 84# polycoated release paper or 12pt. release board.
- Can be laminated to polyester film to provide dimensional stability.
- Black color standard.
- Other colors available upon request.
.125” – 1.00” (3.2mm – 25.4mm)
1.00” – 57” (25.4mm – 1448mm)
12’ – 152’ (4M – 46M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES