Formulated for generic sealing, cushioning and sound attenuation applications, ULD400 Series is ideal where cost is a critical factor. Possible alternative to low-density reeled or spooled urethane foams.
Designed to solve your application problems, ULD Series will conform to irregular surfaces and curves.
- A good choice for light duty cushioning or vibration dampening applications.
- Compresses easily with good recovery properties.
- Available with 0.75 mil polypropylene film carrier that reduces any tendency to stretch tape during application.
- Offers sound attenuation reducing sound levels.
- Low density and highly flexible.
- Charcoal color standard.
.250” – .500” (6.4mm – 12.7mm)
.250” – 57” (6.4mm – 1448mm)
25’ – 102′ (7.6M – 31M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES