V1100 Series Medium Density
Gaska Tape’s V1100 Series product is a medium density closed-cell Polyvinyl Chloride foam. The tape provides an excellent combination of flexibility and conformability with strength and wear resistance. Performs in those “tough duty” applications where a tape must still flex to fit and seal.
Characteristics common to all closed-cell vinyl foam products include the ability to make a long life seal against air, moisture, light and dust penetration. Closed-cell vinyl foam completely seals out air, moisture, light and dust when compressed 30% or more.
- Absorbs shocks, cushions, deadens sound and eliminates excess vibration.
- Excellent dimensional stability and cushion against heavy loads.
- Insulates against temperature.
- V1110 is cast on a 5 mil supercalendered kraft 83# paper.
- V1115 is cast on a 2 mil polyester film to provide dimensional stability, and is a self-wound product.
- “Swirl-Free” foam that won’t move, twist or displace when penetrated by mechanical fasteners.
- V1100 foam density permits clean die cuts and ease of penetration by fasteners.
- Gray color standard.
- Other colors available upon request.
V1110 .063” – .500” (1.6mm – 12.7mm)
V1115 .079” – .250” (2mm – 6.4mm)
.250” – 57” (6.4mm – 1448mm)
25’ – 302’ (7.6M – 92M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES