Gaska Tape’s V1520 Series product is a medium density closed-cell Polyvinyl Chloride foam coated both sides with an aggressive, pressure sensitive adhesive, A3, and 84# polycoated two side, brown kraft liner.
V1526 is the same medium density foam; A3 adhesive coated on both sides, but incorporating a 4 mil blue polypropylene film liner.
V1526SA is coated both sides with a solvent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive, S3, and a 4 mil blue polypropylene film liner. Gaska Tape’s V1526SA has a six-month shelf life with the solvent adhesive.
Tested and approved to AAMA 810.1 expanded cellular glazing tapes.
Characteristics common to all closed-cell vinyl foam products include the ability to make a long life seal against air, moisture, light and dust penetration. Closed-cell vinyl foam completely seals out air, moisture, light and dust when compressed 30% or more.
- Absorbs shocks, cushions, deadens sound and eliminates excess vibration.
- Excellent in glazing applications.
- Insulates against temperature.
- Effectively functions as a thermal break and insulator.
- Maintains a seal in high movement joints.
- Black color standard.
- Other colors available upon request.
063” – .500” (1.6mm – 12.7mm)
.250” – 57” (6.4mm – 1448mm)
25’ – 302’ (7.6M – 92M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES