Developed initially to provide an economical seal between pickup truck caps and body side rails. Today, Cap Tape® is used effectively for a variety of non-critical sealing applications, such as weather-stripping with our MW600 Series.
Gaska Tape’s V600 Series can be produced with or without adhesive on one side as well as cast on a permanent polyester film to the opposite side.
- Formulated from durable Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) for a long service life.
- Seals out air, condensation, light and dust when compressed.
- Provides cushioning, vibration dampening, and sound deadening.
- V610 is cast on a removable bleached 83# white paper.
- V615 is cast on a 2 mil polyester film to provide dimensional stability, and is a self-wound product.
- Standard (G1) emulsion acrylic adhesive is used for light duty substrates which are clean and dry.
- Gray color standard.
- Other colors available upon request.
.188” – .250” (4.8mm – 6.4mm)
1.00” – 57” (25.4mm – 1448mm)
30’ – 62’ (9M – 19M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES