Gaska Tape’s V700 Series product is a light density closed-cell Polyvinyl Chloride foam. This economical, general-purpose foam tape is manufactured for use in applications requiring positive seals on irregular surfaces or when flex and conformability to seal tight radius curves are critical considerations.
Characteristics common to all closed-cell vinyl foam products include the ability to make a long life seal against air, moisture, light and dust penetration. Closed-cell vinyl foam completely seals out air, moisture, light and dust when compressed 30% or more.
- Absorbs shocks, cushions, deadens sound and eliminates excess vibration.
- Provides an excellent buffer between contact surfaces.
- V700 Series is a self-extinguishing formulation and meets FMVSS 302A.
- V710 is cast on a 7 mil clay coated paper.
- V715 is cast on a 2 mil polyester film to provide dimensional stability, and is a self-wound product.
- Die or kiss cutting material is available on 84# polycoated release paper or 12pt. release board.
- V710 is available up to 2” thick as a tri-lamination.
- Light density foam is easy to compress and conformable. It is still strong and resilient.
- Black color standard.
- Other colors available upon request.
V710 .079” – 1.00” (2.0mm – 25.4mm)
V715 .094” – .500” (2.4mm – 12.7mm)
.250” – 57” (6.4mm – 1448mm)
10’ – 302’ (3M – 92M)
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES